Global Traceability Solutions GmbH was founded in 2012 to combat the legal complexities and lack of transparency inherent in global supply chains. Our team’s 30+ years of experience in the traceability space has allowed us to grow rapidly. We’re keen to hear from tech savvy experts in sustainability. Email us email@example.com if you’re interested in joining the team, or apply to the job roles below.
Timber Legality Expert
The EUTR obliges all EU operators, who first place timber products on the EU market to implement due diligence: to know the supply chain and legal origin of the products . Global Traceability assists EU companies and their suppliers with its online platform RADIX Tree and expertise in sourcing timber in compliance with legal requirements.
To further expand this service, Global Traceability is seeking a Timber Legality Expert, to complement our team of remote-working colleagues working across Europe and Asia. Qualifications, experiences and personality are more important than your actual work location, which could be in Europe or Asia with preference.
Your responsibilities as Timber Legality Expert in Global Traceability will be:
- Assisting clients in implementing due diligence for their timber and timber-based products.
- Supporting clients in the technical roll-out and maintenance of their supply chain transparency projects on the platform RADIX Tree
- Communicating with companies throughout the supply chains to ensure compliance and data quality
- Evaluating supply chains of timber and timber-based products
- Recommending risk mitigation measures to clients
- Providing technical and timber legality compliance trainings
- Staying actively informed on news and developments in the sector
- Working proactively within our online team
We are looking for a candidate with expertise and competence in:
- Qualification and/or working experience in forestry, wood industry, chain of custody certification, or timber sectors.
- Good knowledge about environmental certification schemes, timber legality, legal compliance, corporate social responsibility or related field.
- Fluent language proficiency in English. Other language skills are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong and proactive communication and time management skill
- Project management skills are a plus
- Proven record working remotely is a plus
If you are interested in this position, email your application with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send with the subject heading: Application – Timber Legality Expert
©2020 | All rights reserved by
Global Traceability GmbH