Global Traceability Solutions GmbH was founded in 2012 to combat the legal complexities and lack of transparency inherent in global supply chains. Our team’s 30+ years of experience in the traceability space has allowed us to grow rapidly. We’re keen to hear from tech savvy experts in sustainability. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining the team, or apply to the job roles below.
Timber Legality Associate
Global Traceability (GTS) has over fifteen years of experience in implementing industry networks and traceability solutions. Global Traceability offers RADIX Tree, an online platform for connecting and sharing data with the supply chain. Today over 90,000 companies are represented on the platform. Our tools give visibility over the raw materials that make up products and enable efficient due diligence to comply with regulation, such as the EUTR (EU Timber Regulation). To further expand this service we are looking for an associate to join our team of remote-working colleagues working across Europe and Asia.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with our EUTR team to develop our EUTR compliance services
- Evaluating client supply chains and products, using your judgement to assess the data and documents obtained for their due diligence process.
- Use your knowledge to identify risk indicators.
- Acting on behalf of clients to ensure the necessary documents have been collected from the supply chain.
- Writing risk assessment reports, recommending mitigation measures in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the technical roll-out of projects on the RADIX Tree platform.
- Supporting clients and their suppliers with online training.
- Monitoring case progress against target timelines, managing cases to completion.
If you are interested in this position, email your application with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please send with the subject heading: Application – Timber Legality Expert
©2020 | All rights reserved by
Global Traceability GmbH